Book of the Month
You want to transform your mind then pick up a book. One book, one page, one sentence, one word can change and transform your life.
This month's book was highly recommended to me by one of my mentored and therefore I recommend it to you. Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a great book written by Robert Kiyosaki. Robert teaches many practical applications that can transform your outlook on your finances. Some key takeaways from the book include:
· Have a clear purpose in mind
· Be in control over your emotions
· Work to learn, don't work to earn
· Listening is more important than talking
· Failure inspires winners and defeats losers
· Don't simply aim for more income, aim for more assets
· You will become what you study so choose your study material carefully
· For most people, their profession is their income. For rich people, their assets are their income.
Be sure to take notes but most importantly act on the lessons. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.