“Right now my biggest struggle is to have discipline to stick to my every-day habits”
Replacing bad habits with good habits takes a lot of time, patience, dedication and tact. In this short blog, I want to share with you the menu/ exercise for building essentially good habits in your daily life.
• Print this off, place it by your bedside, look at it before you reach for your phone every day
• Write the one habit you want to form/change
• Start from the bottom, write down all the pains you have now – due to the lack of this habit. This includes all of your emotional and physical pains, short and long term.
• All the way to the other side of this sheet and then come back to the front page
• Think about that one thing, that ONE and the only thing you get after anchoring this habit
• Ask yourself – are you interested? Or! Are you committed?
• If you are committed, write “yes, I am” on the line
• Then – ARE YOU SURE? If you are, sign your name next to the line
Okay, what about the table?
• So now, in a big box, write your daily habit in, with specific starting time and finishing time.
• You complete the first row all at once. So! Figure out a time period you’re free for seven days. I’m sure you can make yourself that time – if you really want this habit!
• And now, write in a BIG Physical tangible reward for yourself, something you want for years. When is better to get it than when you stick to something new for seven days? SEVEN DAYS!
• And every day, after you take action, draw a BIG smiley face in the little box
• After Day 7, get yourself that big reward. GET-IT!
• AND, celebrate your progress with your friends or, share your great news with us here!!
What about after seven days?
• Let’s see if you can stick to it first
• If you can, congratulations on level up!
• You’ll then find out what you’ve got for the next level 😜
Waiting for your great news on Day 7!